Capco Engineering, Inc. offers a full range of multi-disciplined civil engineering services to help towns, cities and private utility companies across East Texas and throughout the state to manage their public works and infrastructure needs. Our expertise includes:
- Planning and Zoning Ordinance Development and Administration
- Subdivision Planning and Review
- Master Planning
- Water/Wastewater Analysis and Engineering
- Water/ Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- WWTP Solid Waste Management
- Utility Engineering and Design
- Urban Planning
- Street Design
- Construction Inspection
- Regulatory Permitting
- Drainage and Storm Water Management/Design
- Funding Assistance
- Grant/SRF Applications
Our program managers, planners and engineers facilitate growth and resource management using legislative policy, planning and design tools. We have an impressive resume of successful projects in the East Texas area. We strive to provide innovative engineering solutions to challenging technical problems by assigning or seeing professionals who understand the issues and deliver results.
Our gallery of work and list of references is a testament of our quality municipal engineering. We place the needs of our clients first and profit by helping them achieve success with their projects from conception through construction. We hope to add your next project to our list.
Let us help you from conception to construction.